Friday, March 4, 2016

Chapter Reveal- Fearless




Title: Fearless
Series: Broken Love #5
Author: B.B. Reid
Genre: New Adult & Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: April 5, 2016



Blurb

When faced with broken love…

Have you ever had the feeling you were a stranger?
Out of reach, I watched and mourned me.
Nothing moved. Breathed. Nothing lived.
I was in an alternate universe.
No longer an innocent.
I had blood on my hands, and I wasn’t even sorry for it.
I was only afraid for Keiran.
Of his reaction when the shock wore off.
It would be an explosion.
Of hurt, anger, and mistrust.
He’d know I lied.
And to him…
The betrayal born of my good intentions is worse than the act of murder.

…will you succumb to fear…


She was supposed to be my light.
The one who saved me from the monster.
But when I looked in her eyes that day, I didn’t see her.
I only saw my father’s killer.

Her love saved me from the monster.
Mine turned her into one.

…or will you be fearless?





Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Prologue

LAKE

I never thought I’d find a new reason to not want summer to end. “Baby,” I moaned against his sucking lips once more before pulling away. “You have to let me go at some point, you know.”

“No.” And to make his point clear, he gripped my ass tighter, pulling me closer to him while I sat on his lap. I couldn’t help but smile against his chest.

“You’re being unreasonable.”

“You think I give a fuck?” His sharp tone was replaced with a softly worded plea. “Stay with me, Lake.”

Now how was I supposed to resist that? He so wasn’t playing fair and he knew it. To make it worse, he leaned down and rubbed his nose against mine. I could smell the sweet scent of his breath and feel it brush against my face.

Keiran had ...

No comments:

Post a Comment