Tuesday, March 3, 2020

ALL THE LIES by Rina Kent Review


All The Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)

















































































My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BLURB:
When lies become the truth.

My name is Reina Ellis.
Popular.
Beautiful.
Untouchable.
Problem is, I remember none of it.

His name is Asher Carson.
Gorgeous.
Silent.
Dark.
Oh, and my future husband.

He has three rules for me:
I’ll bow. 
I’ll break. 
I’ll pay for what I’ve done.

Problem is, I don’t remember what I’ve done, but I have a clue.
There was a fire.
A dead girl.
And I was there.

All The Lies is a dark new adult book that contains dubious situations some readers might find offensive and/or triggering. If you're looking for a hero, you won't find him in Asher Carson. Please don't read if any of that bothers you.

All The Lies is part of a duet and is NOT standalone. The entire duet will be released two weeks apart


My Review:

WHAT DID I JUST READ?!?!?!?!? I AM COMPLETELY TWISTED UP RIGHT NOW! Every theory I had went right out the window in the last few pages. My mind is blown and I'm over here fiending for All The Truths like it's nobody's business.




So, we first meet Asher in the epilogue to the Royal Elite Series, which, seriously, if you haven't read it yet, you're missing out, and I was so intrigued by him. He's no Aiden King (yet🤔) but he certainly has the potential. I am so fascinated by him and the driving force behind his actions and responses. He's cruel and cocky and 100% alpha. He's also a mystery in the sense that I can't figure out his end game when it comes to Reina, but I sure enjoyed trying to. He doesn't hide his feeling of hatred towards her and that hatred makes the intense attraction between them so much hotter. I love those moments of confusion when Reina does something to knock him off his game, showing that maybe she did change. Or maybe...... she's not Reina at all. #Theory

Reina wakes up in the hospital with no recollection of her life. No idea what happened to put her in this situation. She's got a gorgeous but cruel guy by the name of Asher at her bedside claiming to be her fiance and no family left to speak of. She's running purely on instincts. In an attempt regain some normalcy to her life and maybe remember her past, she returns to school. It is here she learns what a terrible person she was prior to her accident and how many frenemies she has. She quickly realizes redemption isn't an easy feat when someone is out to kill her. #PlotTwist

You guys, from page one I was obsessed. The mystery and suspense. The secrets and lies. The darkness and intensity. I tried to slow down and savor each page but i Couldn't. Stop. Reading. Each chapter left me with more questions than answers, and lord do I have a lot of questions still. The chemistry between Reina and Asher is intense and i'm hoping that is explored more in book 2. I have so many theories and I need All The Truths like, yesterday!

AMAZON US https://amzn.to/32MfFJb
AMAZON UK https://amzn.to/2TKNCau
INTERNATIONAL https://smarturl.it/ATTBuy




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment