Friday, September 2, 2016

RELEASE BOOST - Torn by Carian Cole




Title: Torn
Series: Devils Wolves MC #1
Author: Carian Cole
Genre: MC Romance
 Release Date: August 29, 2016



Blurb

He’s loved me since the day I was born.
He’s taken care of me.
He’s awakened me.

Tor. My father’s best friend.
Fifteen years older than me, he’s always been my protector. The one I should never, ever want.
But I was born to be his.

She’s always loved me.
She’s shattered me.
She’s healed me.
Kenzi. My best friend’s daughter.
I held her the day she was born, and I never let go.
She’s forbidden to me. But she’s the only one that really gets me.
We’re slowly being torn apart by everything we love.
Everything we want.
Everything we desire.

And now I want the one thing I can’t have... I want her.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

Prologue

Kenzi one day old
Toren fifteen years old

“We want you to be her Godfather,” Asher says as he gently lays his newborn baby into my arms. I have to tear my gaze away from her spellbinding eyes to look up at him from the chair I’m cradling the baby in.

“Me?” I repeat, glancing over at Ember in the hospital bed, who beams back at me with a tired, yet genuine smile.

“Yes, you,” they both say at the same time. “If it wasn’t for you, we probably never would have met,” Ember adds, grabbing Asher’s hand. “And we wouldn’t have this beautiful little baby. We know you’ll always protect her.”

“That’s right, man. You’re Uncle Tor now.”

I’m an uncle. And my two best friends are parents. And we’re all fuckin’ under sixteen.

But Kenzi Allyster Valentine would change us all forever. She needed us.

“Wow. I’m honored, guys. No doubt, I’ll always be here for her.”

I kick back the pang that hits my stomach. I didn’t get the girl…but I got something better that I never expected. A gift in the form of a little tiny hand wrapped tightly around my finger, huge eyes like gems staring up into mine like I was the most amazing person in the friggen’ world, and the first glimpse of what I could already tell was going to be a heart-stopping smile.

At that moment, a connection was born.

That was it.
She owned me.
My niece.
My god-daughter.
The love of my life.




Author Bio

I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

Born and raised a Jersey girl, I now reside in beautiful New Hampshire with my husband and our multitude of furry pets and spend most of my time writing, reading, and vacuuming.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment