Thursday, October 9, 2014

His by Dawn Robertson review tour


Synopsis: 
I am a Failure.
I am a Wife.
I am a Business Woman.
I am Bold.
I am Broken.
I am Lonely.
I am Strong.

The only person who has ever fought for me, will only fight with me now. After finally letting my walls crumble for a man, he has destroyed me from the inside out. I should have known that a broken bitch like me would never get a happily ever after. What did I expect?

But what he doesn’t realize is, I am not going to let him walk away so easily. He turned my world upside down, and now I will do the same to his. I just pray our daughter doesn’t become collateral damage. 

I am Seven James-Parker, and this is the second part to my story.

Our Review
We love this series but all good things must come to an end. His is told in past and present as well as a few POVs we dive into our favourite kinky expanded family. There is so much we could say but there is WAY too much we would give away. If you think you have this book figured out, think again.

Life hasn't been kind to Seven and Levi, they have been through a rough patch of late and past memories remind them of their struggles and where they are today. A lot of past fears are haunting Levi and the life he has with Seven. Making him a little more in tune with his emotions, those emotions aren't on show. He only has Seven and Marley's best interests at heart, they are his whole world.

Now we all know that Seven is a force to be reckoned with and no man will ever tell her what she can and can't do, including Levi. While she has her moments she will never fold and become someone she's not. Living a life she never wanted but is slowly coming to terms with isn't easy, being told to rest is a four letter word Seven isn't familiar with. She needs control in all aspects of her life but will she push Levi into making decisions he doesn't want to make but left with no choice?

Moments and events in their lives change their outlook on every aspect. Things are changing and moving forward for the better. But just when it appears that things are back on track and you are getting somewhere, your past always seems to come back biting you in the ass, and biting hard!

When people are out to ruin them, Seven does not take this lying down. She is ready with all guns blazing, Levi however would rather deal with this and get it over and done with. Although her bossy nature has him hard for her, the chemistry between Levi and Seven is still as hot as it was when they first got together. The hits keep on coming with one surprise after another.

Seven, Levi, Chrome, Star and the others are one big family, when you mess with one you mess with them all. The girls may have had a  hard upbringing but they are now a strong family unit.

"When did he Seven James we all know and love return with vengeance?" Star asks with a smile.
"When someone decided to fuck with my family again."

There are so many quotes we would have loved to put in this review, at times we were laughing out loud but those quotes would have given things away.

Thank you Dawn Robertson for taking us on the Her's journey, Seven is by far one of our favourite female characters. For those of you who love the Her's series you won't be disappointed.
Teasers





No comments:

Post a Comment