Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Rebellion by Siobhan Davis Review

Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2)Rebellion by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rebellion is the thrilling, captivating second installment of The Sainthood- Boys of Lowell High by Siobhan Davis and it picks up right where Resurrection left us on that doozy of a cliffhanger. Be prepared because if you thought that cliffy was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. Buckle up because things are about to get crazy. This book is a roller coaster ride of epic proportions and I didn't want to get off. I devoured this book in one sitting.

Siobhan continues to blow me away with her ability to create such an intricate, complex plot line that had me completely captivated and trying to figure out the who, what, and why and hows from cover to cover. Gang rivalry. Murder. Arson. Revelations. Rebellion is action packed from page one and and had me turning pages much faster than I would've liked. I wanted to read slow and savor each word by my need for answers won. There is so much going on in this installment and while you do get answers, in true Siobhan fashion, you ultimately will be left with more questions.

Aside from the plot progression, Rebellion was very much a character driven story. Character development played a huge role in this installment. Lo is as badass as ever. She is one of my favorite heroines to date. As for the guys, we get a deeper look into what drives them. Their past relationships with Lo are brought to light and offer some explanation on how they got where they are now. We are also given some insight into the home lives of the boys which also explains a lot of what drives them to do what they do. We see each of their relationship with Lo progress individually , as well as the group dynamic progressing. This book is straight FIRE!!!! I'm claiming Saint for myself. ;)

Rebellion hit all the marks for me. It's captivating, suspenseful, sexy, and addicting. I cannot wait to see how Davis ends this already epic trilogy. Bring on Reign!!!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍:
US➡️ https://amzn.to/37EREWl
UK➡️ https://amzn.to/2tQURn3
AU➡️ https://amzn.to/36B3QWB
CA➡️ https://amzn.to/2GAKqXp

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment