Tuesday, May 12, 2020

He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet #2) by Rina Kent & Isabella Starling Review

He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)
HE HATES ME NOT - A Dark Stalker Romance

NOW LIVE!

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/3brTg6A

AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2SY3rKj
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/HHMNBuy



He Hates Me Not by Rina Kent

Blurb:
Once upon a time, there was a girl.
She hid secrets and scars behind a blinding smile.
Until I decided to confiscate that smile, watch it, trap it, own it.
She calls it an obsession, a madness, but she’s seen nothing.
The moment I noticed her, her fate was sealed.
Then she became a key player in my unhinged game.
Once upon a time, there was a girl, a liar, a fraud. Mine.

This is book is a dark stalker romance and contains dubious scenes.

He Hates Me Not is the second part of a duet and is NOT a standalone.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

He Hates Me Not is the thrilling conclusion to the dark and twisted stalker/mafia/forbidden romance. From the beginning, I was fascinated with Jasper’s obsession with Petal and it continued just as strong in the conclusion.

He Hates Me left us with a crazy cliffhanger and a revelation that left me head spinning. Knowing who Jasper and Petal were, I couldn’t wait to see how this would play out. This part of the duet is definitely more focused on the plot and not so much on their relationship. Love is definitely starting to develop between them but will it thrive when there’s so many factors separating them?

Sadly, I think this story was a bit rushed and lacked the depth and intensity that we experienced in the first part of the duet. It wasn’t very long so I think it could’ve been written as one book. There was more mafia subplot in this installment and while engaging, it didn’t hold my attention the way Jasper’s fascination with Petal did.

Overall, I was happy with the way this story ended. The last few chapters are what really made this book for me. I loved Jasper’s struggle with his feelings and watching him soften for Petal. And the cats too😂. If you’re a fan of captive/stalker romance then you should definitely give this duet a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment