Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Prince of Hearts by LA Cotton review and Pre-Order

Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)Prince of Hearts by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

New adult / college
Mafia
Forbidden romance

𝗣𝗥𝗘-𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 NOW
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2WvDxOt
Universal: https://books2read.com/PrinceofHearts


LA Cotton just delivered my favorite book of hers with Prince of Hearts. A new adult, mafia, forbidden college romance, tale of star crossed lovers that left my heart pounding.

Nico and Ari had an instant connection that was undeniable. A written in the stars, epic, once in a lifetime kind of love. I fell in love with them just as quick as they fell in love with each other and it made for such a sweet, swoon worthy story. An odd thing to say about a mafia romance, right? But that’s one of the things I loved most about the book. Nico is the mafia leader when he needs to be but when it comes to Ari, he is soft and sweet. His struggles with his feeling for Ari vs the type of person he thought himself to be are heartbreaking.

”I couldn’t be the prince she deserved, because my life wasn’t a fairytale. It was the stuff nightmares were made of.”

I adore Ari’s strength and determination to win her independence from her father, who I want to punch in the face, by the way. I enjoyed watching how her naivety regarding her fathers business turned into knowledge and power.

As if the fantastic characters with their undying love isn’t enough, you have a suspenseful and secretive plot that slowly unravels, keeping you completely consumed. I was always on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen next. With two rival mafia families and secrets galore, there was never a moment that I wasn’t completely engaged in this story.

This book gets all the stars. I can’t recommend it enough. A fantastic start to a riveting new series from LA Cotton, this a book that romance lovers alike will not want to miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment