Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Saint and Malice by E.M. Snow Reviews

Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)Saint by E.M. Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now LIVE and FREE with KU
Amazon :https://amzn.to/2yIMexk
Universal: books2read.com/SaintAA

#NewRelease #BullyRomance #HighSchoolRomance #AngstGalore

5 Apple Throwing Stars


I have to be honest and say I held off on reading this book because I thought it was PNR. It kept showing up in my newsfeed, I loved the cover, and people were raving about it so I finally asked around and found out it wasn’t. That was all I needed to hear to dive in and let me tell you, I am SO MAD that I waited so long to read it.

I loved everything about this book, especially Saint and Mal. He’s king of the school and she’s a scholarship student looking to hide from her past. I love his dark sinister side and her fiery side. I love the mystery surrounding Mal’s secrets. Their chemistry is explosive. The push and pull is so constant and intense.

Once I started, I couldn’t put this book down. I cannot wait to jump into book 2, Malice.




Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)Malice by E.M. Snow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now LIVE and FREE in KU
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3dFpcpG
Universal: mybook.to/AngelviewMalice

4 Little Masochist Stars


Malice picks up right where Saint left off, after the horrific fire at the Angelle House on campus. With fingers being pointed at Mal, she concedes to Saint’s demands and leaves school to go back to Georgia. After some time off and an unexpected visit, Mallory once again shows her backbone and returns to campus for the spring semester.

The bullying is worse this time around, with the deaths of classmates being blamed on her. Saint comes to her rescue, further confusing everyone, including Mal. There was a lot of back and forth with Saint and Mal which became aggravating at times. One minute he wants her and the next he’s pushing her away. The girl is tough as nails for everything else, but weak in the knees when it comes to Saint. Not that i cna blame her ;)

This book was very much plot driven with lots of surprises and revelations. I was completely consumed by this story of redemption and revenge. Mal’s “mom” has a larger presence in the story which adds to the mystery and suspense factor. I am shocked at the reveal in the final chapter and it has me questioning key players at the academy too. I need book 3 ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment